Live each day like it really Matters

Friday, October 14, 2011

Day 72

A couple weeks back I got a call from Madison's teacher telling me that she was worried about her reading and that she wasn't at grade level. I had been worried about the same thing but just didn't know if I was right and the call confirmed it for me. So her teacher and I talked of a few ways we could help her and since implementing them I have seen a huge change in her enthusiasm for reading. She still struggles, but her desire to read is growing. At night after I put her to bed she tucks up close to her night light and goes through a few books before falling asleep. I just hope she is reading a bit as well as looking at the pictures. It's just so gratifying to see her in a book!
This is what I found when I went to tuck her in tonite!! Awesome Ü

No comments:

Post a Comment