Live each day like it really Matters

Monday, March 19, 2012

- Can you blog while working out? I think so... That seems to be the time my mind runs right along with me. I have blogged a hundred different things before while on my treadmill.  So right now I am running 1/2 of a mile, doing a bit of weights...blog a line and get back on. start all over.

- While I do all this I have the biggest loser playing on my iPad. But why do they have to advertise junk food during the one commercial every 10-15 minutes. annoying!!

-The one thing about having a sick hubby that I find hard, beside the obvious man cold syndrome, is the disruption in the days routine..which i was dreading today but I didn't want a car roll over to be the thing that pulls him out of bed.

- Saw a cute FHE idea for tonite that is definitely what my kids need right now. Gotta love Pinterest
- The best part about finishing a workout is the good feeling of a healthy heartbeat and a post workout glow(or sweat sheen) and then a hot shower.

- Way back when, when I had time to do my hair I used to curl my hair into what I thought were gorgeous curls, not anymore. I wish I had time to do it again, but on Sunday mornings I'm lucky if I get to blow dry my hair before church. I recall the whole process taking 20 minutes before, I'm sure it would take twice that long with all the interruptions.


- I just logged back in to finish this post and couldn't believe it... my last post was in January! Where have I been?  I guess a lot has happened since then. Christian graduated and has his EMT now. We went up to Edmonton and wrote his exams..... OK not a lot has happened with me personally but things are definitely changing around here. (he has an interview on Friday for a full time EMT job! Yes!)

-I love to hear all the cute things my kids have to say but my jaw just kinda hung open after this one from Caitlyn.
"Mom...I have tiny boobs. But when I grow bigger I will have big boobs!"
?? Out of no where??

-Speaking of the girls. Does anyone know of a good sports bra for us bigger busted ladies that doesn't cause the good old uniboob and still give you good support while running?? 

- I wasn't planning on doing a ten on Tuesday...especially since its Monday but my thoughts seem to be running in that direction today. So there you have it.


2 comments:

  1. lulu lemon has a good one called the tata tamer. It's supportive and two different cups so no uniboob. I think its around $40- $50.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post love that you wrote it during workout session ! Love your kds and there comments :) and that picture of you is classic I used to do my hair Ina mirror pretty much like that with the phone right beside me waiting for it to ring created a nice forever ago flashback and your har looks awesome

    ReplyDelete