Live each day like it really Matters

Thursday, August 16, 2012

I had a tragedy last night and it wasn't the first time. 
I will tell you about the long way and it starts with the purchase of the perfect BRA!!
 

I have always been on the look out for a good bra and this one was it.
It held up the girls with nice shape had just enough padding to hide any cold I was feeling. (you know what mean) and it had nice shoulder straps so there was no digging either. 
I loved this bra...until the first time the under wire 
SNAPPED
About 3 months after I bought it.
I just put it off as coincidence. So I went out and bought a new one and 3 months later it snapped. 
This time I took it back to the store. 
The 40 something year old behind the till happily replaced the bra and off I went.
Still happy with the Bra and even happier with good customer service.
But again about 3 months later it snapped again. WHAT?? This was getting ridiculous!
So Again I took it back and it was replaced but this time we made sure I was getting the right size and fit for me. (I was)
A Fourth time and the nice lady who helped me previously was no longer employed there and the 20 something year old now in her place tells me that I should be replacing my bra every 3 months anyway and there was nothing she could do for me. 
Did you know that bra's were disposible and only good for a limited time. That they are unsanitary or something. They can be washed. Even by hand so that the bra's underwire is treated so delicately. 
All this I did and do. 
So without knowing what to do I bought the bra for one last time. 
It has been 4 almost 5 months and I thought I finally got a good one. Until last night. 
 I sat down to watch a good chick flick and really was enjoying it. 
(I get to do this quit often now that The Hubby is gone 2 weeks at a time for work)
Before I turned it on I got all comfy in my jammies but forgot to take the bra off. 
Anyway as I got up to turn off the TV I heard the dreaded SNAP. 
Oh no.
I almost cried.
Cause now I have to go and hunt down and try on a whole bunch more bra's to find the perfect bra that lasts more than 3 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment